Hey, readers today im going to show you how to get free uc in pubg for every users. If you haven’t heard, PUBG mobile is giving endlessly 150 UC for each player of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds in South Korea.. This is after an wrong item was release on their market, and to compensate its users, they are giving away 150 UC for everyone who login to the game until July 28, 2018. UC is a form of a credit or game currency of the PUBG mobile, where you can use this to purchase premium item on the PUBG shop. As of now the cost of each 60 UC is equivalent to $0.99 or 50 PHP.
So how do you claim your free 150 UC in PUBG Mobile? What you’ll need to do is to connect to a South Korean IP address and you can do that by using a VPN. There are lots of free VPN on the internet and the safest one is the Avast Secureline which has a 7 free trial you can use for activation. It’s also available in every platform from Windows, iOS, Android to MacOS. The 150 UC can be redeem in the PUBG game built-in inbox message from the game lobby.
How to claim your FREE 150 UC in PUBG Mobile
The guide below can be use for PC (Tencent Gamind Buddy Emulator), Android and iOS.
- Download Avast Secureline for your device. For mobile, search it on Google Playstore for Android and App store for iOS.
- Install and Open the Avast Secureline VPN.
- Click the Change Location to select different country.
- Browse down and select South Korea.
- Once you’re connected, open the PUBG mobile.
- On the upper right in the lobby, click/tap the Inbox Message, then open the message with the subject Apology to All.
- Click Collect, to get your 150 Cash.
With the 150 UC cash, you can now buy some great item on the shop or keep it for future purchase.